Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Day 5 - Catch up on/with the pioneer bloggers

In 2008, Twitter and Blogger were all the rage!

I met many people on this crazy web and continue to be able to connect with people all around the world because of it.

I've since deleted my Twitter account and had left my blog to fade to black.

I started looking through my list of followers from way back in the day and not only have they dwindled in numbers (couldn't they have waited 5 years for me to get my groove back!?), but most of the links I click say that the blogs are no longer valid or that I am not invited to read them (OUCH!) and I should contact the person if I want to read the blog...but there is no contact information!

Regardless, I'm cleaning out the old, keeping the shiny items that I can still play with and am on the hunt for new ones!

I've got snippets of some of the original Blogher ladies of mommydom.  Of course, it catches me off guard that their children are grown, they've published novels or they've taken a completely different path in life.

Then I reflect on the last 5 years of my life and realize that a LOT can change in 5 years and 5 years can feel like the blink of an eye!

So, if you see a comment from me pop up on your blog and  you happen to come back here to see if it's spam, it isn't.  I'm taking at bash at it!

Blogging 5.0!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to drop a line to let me know you've been here. It's so motivating to write more if you know somebody's reading! Enjoy your days!!